Thursday 26 April 2007

360 profile

I have learned today that there is no such thing as failure just feedback ! Interesting :-)
Do I like Feedback? Well, I certainly hate failure ! Today has been helpful though to put some things into perspective and to have "space" to give myself a kick up the backside vocationally speaking ! Thank you to those of you out there who took part in my 360 profile, really appreciate your feedback and want to assure Romford SA I will do my best for you all (and God of course !). Luv ya

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Luv Ya 2 Ann!!!!

Liz said...

You must be really bendy to be able to kick yourself in the backside, vocationally speaking or otherwise!

X

Unknown said...

Only you would think of saying that Liz!

Ann I think you do brilliantly for us right now anyway!

RichardB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.